A graduate of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word®, Access®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and Outlook®).
- Use modern office equipment and office supplies.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, including the ability to speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Follow general office procedures and administrative practices.
- Use computation skills to solve business calculations.
- Select and utilize various printing and copying methods.
- Assess and influence behavior among supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
- Work individually, in groups, and in teams.
- Apply general knowledge of the social sciences and understand their effect on society.
- Identify the need for activities conducive to a productive adult life.