Architectural Technology Faculty
BS Architecture: University of Cincinnati 1982
Principal of Hamrick Architects since 1988:
Member of the National American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Member of Central Pennsylvania AIA
- Past President of Central Pennsylvania AIA
- Bachelor of Architecture - University of Cincinnati 1982
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- Registered Architect, Pennsylvania
- Member AIA COTE (Committee on the Environment)
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS), Construction Specification Institute
- Green Lights Surveyor Ally, EPA Green Lights Program
Kimberly Joy Hitchcock
Ed.D: Nova Southeastern University 2000
M-Architecture: University of Washington
B-Architecture: University of Washington
CEO of Hitchcock Architects since 1982:
- Over 12 years experience of service, teaching, and administrative support in higher education
- Doctorate in Instructional Technology and Distance Education with special focuses on leadership, technology infusion and integration, and pedagogy applications. Doctor of Education - Nova Southeastern University 2000
- Bachelor of Architecture - University of Washington 1969, and Master of Architecture - University of Washington 1970
- Owner/CEO of award-winning Architectural and Interior Design firm since 1982
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Certificate
- Registered to practice Architecture in Pennsylvania
- Active leader on campus committees including, Academic Policies and Procedures, Faculty and Teaching, President's Equity and Diversity Group, past Division Chair and many other groups.
- Member of American Assocation of University Women
- Fully computer literate with Macintosh and PC technologies and certified by Autodesk.
- Past active member of American Institute of Architects National Practice Management Committee.
- Advisory Board member for the Lancaster Career and Technology Center
- Adjunct instructor in the Interior Design Program at Pennsylvania College of Art and Design- multiple years.
- Obtained first articulation agreement for program to facilitate seamless transfer into Penn College BScARCH program with Junior Standing - April 2011.
- Faculty Advisor for Student Congress beginning in summer 2010