If selected for admission, the applicant will receive the following:
1. A letter offering admission to the College. This letter may list conditions of enrollment that must be successfully completed before the student can actually be enrolled in the fall term.
2. A contractual Agreement of Admission, which must be signed and returned to the Admission's Office. All provisions of this agreement must be carefully read as they govern the student's actions and responsibilities while attending the college.
3. A request for the submission of a nonrefundable $30 student activity fee. This payment, made payable to the Stevens College Activities Fund, must accompany the signed agreement.
4. A medical form to be completed by a physician after a physical examination of the applicant.
5. A form to be completed by students planning to apply for Veterans Administration Educational Benefits. Steps 2 through 5 must be completed by May 1 or within 45 days after the offer of admission, whichever date is later.
Any misstatement on the application may be cause for refusal of admission, or, if discovered after the candidate has been accepted, may be cause for dismissal. All Stevens Legacy students will have a financial review each school year to determine scholarship eligibility. The same type of documents that determined eligibility the first year must also be provided for the second year. An extensive orientation period is scheduled at the beginning of the fall semester for new students.